The French version of this text is available here Chères Lectrices & Lecteurs.
We want to publish information that is useful to you. Right now, we imagine that you may be able to relate to one or several descriptions in the list here below.
• You live in town or in a semi-urban setting, near to a town.
• You dream of a small or even a bigger garden with beautiful flowers and fresh vegetables. You have a spot of land as part of your villa, you have a balcony as part of your flat, or you share a green patch with your neighbours.
• You are very busy, walking the thin line of juggling professional and family life. This means that you won’t have lots of time to spend in your garden, and you don’t have the ambition of becoming a professional gardener.
• You are in a transition phase, re-evaluating your life, following professional upheaval, a change in your family situation or grappling with a health problem.
• You speak English and French. One of these languages is your mother tongue.
Do we get it right? Please let drop us a note at Le Bistro.